ARE YOU IN CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH,
OR ARE YOUR NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES CONTROLLING YOU?
Studies of the American diet reveal sub-optimal intake levels of much-needed micronutrients that may prevent degenerative disease. Studies further show that the American diet is inundated with environmental carcinogens, toxins in the food supply, toxins in our water like antidepressant and birth control pills, overly processed foods, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, and other overwhelmingly damaging substances that we don't even know about.
Micronutrient supplementation is an essential tool in the battle against the aging process. These test results can be prescribed in a precise balance by your Medical Health Institute physician or health care specialist to ensure the best possible results.
WHY IS NUTRIENT STATUS SO IMPORTANT?
Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health. In layman's term they are the biochemical wheel of life! Deficiencies in these nutrients have been shown to suppress the function of the immune system which can contribute to degenerative processes such as arthritis, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer's, other neuro-degenerative disorders, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. We are yet to see a patient who is not deficient in some vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and/or other essential micronutrients.
NUTRITIONAL BALANCE PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN OPTIMAL WELLNESS, CHRONIC DISEASE PREVENTION AND MANAGING HOW WELL YOU AGE, FOR EXAMPLE:
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, groggy, tired, and maybe a little depressed?
- Do you take prescription medications to alleviate symptoms of certain conditions, but wonder why the condition still drags along or why do they exists at all?
- Do you want to boost your immune system now, to possibly prevent chronic disease later?
- Do you want to boost your metabolic system now, to possibly make weight-loss merely effortless?
BUT I EAT A BALANCED DIET, EXERCISE AND TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN!
Many people lead healthy lifestyles,
yet why do they still have deficiencies ?
- BIOCHEMICAL INDIVIDUALITY - Because each of us is metabolically and biochemically unique, the micronutrient requirements for one person may be quite different than the requirements of another.
- ABSORPTION - Although you may eat a balanced diet, if you do not absorb vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and/or other essential micronutrients properly, you can have deficiencies.
- AGING -Our micronutrient requirements at age 30 are quite different from our requirements at age 40, 50 and beyond. Absorption difficulties, especially of vitamin B12, quite commonly occur as we age.
- CHRONIC ILLNESS - Health conditions such as arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, fatigue and multiple sclerosis, to name a few, can be affected, directly or indirectly, by micronutrient deficiencies.
- LIFESTYLE - Excessive physical activity, prescription drugs, smoking, alcohol and sedentary habits all impact micronutrient demands.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS CAN BE AFFECTED BY YOUR NUTRIENT STATUS?
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Women's Health
- Other neuro-degenerative disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Weight Management
- Sports Nutrition
WHAT IS MICRONUTRIENT TESTING & HOW COULD IT SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT YOUR CURRENT HEALTH?
Micronutrient test provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the CELLULAR level. For example, you can have a high B12 and Folate blood serum, but depending on how you methylate these nutrients, you could actually be deficient at a cellular level. So if your deficient at a cellular level is pretty much futile whatever you might be supplementing with. The good news, their are ways to treat & fix these pathway issues with the right quality of a supplementation.
The Micronutrient test is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites that are essential for your mental and physical health. This test provides the basis of a personalized, functional approach in addressing a broad variety of clinical conditions including arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders, metabolic disorders and micronutrient deficiencies.
So, instead of taking what you heard or think is healthy for you, here is a test to identify the exact levels of these vital nutrients. In addition, If you are currently taking supplements, then here is an opportunity to see how well they are working inside your body and if they are actually being absorbed by your cells.
WHAT RESULTS WILL I SEE?
Our Micronutrient lab results include an overview page with all your deficiencies listed, in numeric and graphic reports easily identifying deficiencies and supplement recommendations for those insufficiencies. The reports are easy to read and follow. Here is an actual example of what the results look like.
OUR MICRONUTRIENT TEST INCLUDE
THE FOLLWOING NUTRIENT COMPOUNDS:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Oleic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin E
- Fructose Sensitivity
- Glucose-Insulin Metabolism
for Total Antioxidant Function
Immune Response Score
HOW TO CONDUCT YOUR MICRONUTRIENT TEST?
We made it simple and easy for you! At your convenience, give us a date and time and we'll have one of our phlebotomists drive to your home or office to have your blood drawn. This test does not require any fasting as well. Once your blood is drawn, you will receive easy to read test results within 3 weeks. Once you have your results, one of our specialized trained health care specialists will walk you through your entire results. We will show what pharmaceutical grade supplements to take and how to efficiently optimize your Micronutrient levels.
In addition, with the same blood draw, a specialized "Telomere Biological Aging" and "Brain Omega Check" test can be included with your Micronutrient test. These additional test can identify your real bodies age from a biological point of view and the Omega 6 to 3 ratios intake in your brain. 2/3 of your brain is fat, so testing for these essential Omega ratios could take your cognitive function and
neuro-degenerative prevention to the next level. For further information, please click below on our "Telomere Biological Age" blood test icon.