What is GAINSWave Therapy?
GAINSWave™ is a revolutionary drug-free, surgery-free, and non-invasive therapy that uses pulsed acoustical waves, providing a breakthrough solution for men seeking better erections and optimal sexual performance.
Having Problems in the Bedroom?
As a man, there is nothing you fear more than not being able to perform while you are in bed with your partner. Not only can this be very frustrating and embarrassing, but it may worsen as you age.
Whether you are unable to achieve an erection or function is simply not what it once was, a decrease in sexual function can be a detriment to not only your confidence but also your relationships. GAINSWave™ can help any man seeking to improve their overall sexual function and performance.
How Does it Work?
Steady blood flow is the key to erectile function. As men age, the blood vessels in the penis deteriorate and fill with micro-plaque reducing blood flow to the penis. For over 15 years, therapy similar to GAINSWave™ known as Shockwave therapy has been successfully used in Europe to help men with ED. However, it’s new to the U.S. and Canada.
GAINSWave™ therapy uses pulsed acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels and stimulate the formation of new ones. The resulting improved blood flow helps any man, not only those with ED, to obtain stronger and more sustainable erections.
The GAINSWave™ Procedure
GAINSWave™ therapy is a series of simple in-office procedures that is completely non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery free. Your local Certified GAINSWave™ provider will review your symptoms and recommend the right protocol for you. Typically treatments last between 15 to 20 minutes. There are no side effects and no downtime. Men usually experience the full benefits after a series of 6 to 12 procedures, but many experience improvements immediately following their first few procedures. According to research benefits can last up to 2 years (NCBI).
What are the Benefits of GAINSWave™ Therapy?
For men with or without erectile dysfunction, GAINSWave™ can provide serious benefits and completely reshape your sex life. For many years, men with ED have resorted to oral ED medications such as Viagra and Cialis, to relieve their symptoms. While these medications can sometimes be useful for temporary relief of the symptoms of decreased erectile function, they don’t target the root cause of most patient’s ED and can often bring unwanted side effects.
Choose GAINSWave™ for these benefits:
- Harder and more sustained erections
- Improved sensitivity
- Decreased refractory time between orgasms
- Increased confidence in the bedroom
Who can Benefit from GAINSWave™?
Any man over the age of 30 can experience the advantages of a GAINSWave™ treatment. Whether you have erectile dysfunction or are just looking to improve your performance in the bedroom, GAINSWave™ is a non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery-free alternative to Viagra that can help men achieve longer, stronger and more resilient erections for better sex. Contact your local doctor if you fall into one of these categories:
- You are a man with Erectile Dysfunction – Multiple studieshave shown ESWT, known as GAINSWave™ therapy to be a viable treatment method for men with ED. By improving blood flow, GAINSWave™ helps men with erectile dysfunction achieve fuller and longer lasting erections.
- You are looking to improve your sexual performance – Even if you don’t have any issues achieving an erection, GAINSWave™ offers men the ability to optimize their sexual performance with enhanced erections, increased sensitivity, and shortened recovery time between orgasms. If you want to perform as you did in your 20s, GAINSWave™ offers a natural breakthrough solution to optimize your sexual performance.
Due to the overwhelming patient interest in GAINSWave™ therapy, we have decided to publish a list of our most frequently asked questions regarding GAINSWave™. If you have any further questions on GAINSWave™, or to find out if GAINSWave™ is right for you, contact your local GAINSWave™ provider or schedule a consultation to meet with a local ED specialist.
What is GAINSWave™?
GAINSWave™ is a protocol utilizing low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy to improve men’s sexual health. Shockwave therapy is an acoustic wave that, when applied to the soft tissue of the male genitals, results in the repair of existing blood vessels and the growth of new blood vessels. This protocol allows the penis to accept more blood, leading to better quality erections.
How does GAINSWave™ work?
GAINSWave™ protocols utilize a technology known as shockwave therapy that helps promote healing and growth. This treatment sends acoustic waves into the genitals, and through mild shear stress, trigger a series of biological reactions that result in the release of angiogenic factors. In other words, it promotes the repair of existing blood vessels and the creation of new blood vessels, resulting in improved blood flow. Better blood flow translates to better erection quality and sexual performance.
What are the benefits of GAINSWave™ therapy?
By expanding existing blood vessels and generating new ones, GAINSWave™ helps to improve blood flow to the penis and offers men these benefits:
Decreased Refractory Period
Improved Erection Quality
Relief from the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Harder and More Full Erections
Improved Sexual Performance
What is the cost of GAINSWave™?
The cost of GAINSWave™ can vary. It all depends on the number of treatments needed to give men the full relief from their symptoms that they need to achieve better sexual health. It can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars. Typically 6 to 12 treatments are recommended, depending on the severity of symptoms and the patient’s goals. Keep in mind that the effects of GAINSWave™ lasts for months, saving thousands of dollars on prescription ED medications.
Are the effects temporary?
The science behind GAINSWave™ reveals benefits lasting up to 2 years. However, patients can continue to receive ongoing treatments as part of the GAINSWave™ maintenance protocol. Compounding benefit not only helps maintain the results, but clients have also reported continued improvement and enhanced sexual performance.
Why haven’t I heard of GAINSWave™?
While shockwave therapy has been in Europe for nearly two decades, it’s relatively new to the market in the U.S. This therapy, commercially known as GAINSWave™, is spreading throughout the U.S. and Canada, making its way onto top media outlets such as Men’s Health Magazine and ABC News.
Is it safe?
GAINSWave™ is the safest ED treatment available to men. Throughout the literature on shockwave therapy for ED no significant adverse events have been reported. GAINSWave™ is noninvasive and drug-free.
Where can I find a local GAINSWave™ provider?
Because GAINSWave is a relatively new technology, Medical Health Institute is of the few places in the Miami area that offers it. We believe treatment ED goes well beyond a single procedure, optimizing your health (hormones, blood sugar, body weight, stress levels, musculoskeletal issues, etc) is a critical part of our very high success rate.
Are the claims of GAINSWave™ supported with research?
GAINSWave™ protocols were developed from the science of over 40 clinical research studies supporting the effectiveness of shockwave therapy for sexual health. You can read more here.
How many treatments will I need to improve my sex life?
For maximum results, GAINSWave™ protocols range between 6 and 12 treatments. However, you may notice some benefit after 1 or 2 treatments.
How is GAINSWave™ different from other ED/Performance enhancing treatments?
What separates GAINSWave™ from other ED treatments is that it’s completely safe and noninvasive. With over 40 studies conducted on Shockwave therapy for ED, there have been no major adverse effects reported. Another key differentiator for GAINSWave™ is its long-term effects. By addressing the root cause of ED, reduced blood flow, GAINSWave™ prevents patients from resorting to consistent medication use, or dangerous surgeries. Couples can now reclaim their spontaneity with lasting results that are not dependent upon a pill to kick in.
Who uses GAINSWave?
GAINSWave works to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction for those suffering from both conditions as well as men just looking to improve their sexual performances. GAINSWave should not be used on patients with active prostate cancer or with penile implants. Talk to your doctor if you have any of these conditions or are on anticoagulant therapy.
GAINSWave Clinical Research
Our ED Treatments are backed by dozens of clinical studies. You can read for yourself here:
– Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, Vol. 155, No. 2, June, 2013 METHODS
– The Canadian Journal of Urology; 22(1); February 2015
– 2016 European Association of Urology. Published by Elsevier B.V.
– February 10, 1999 European Urology Mirone – Erectile Dysfunction
– April 16, 2010 European Urology Vardi – Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
– International Journal of Impotence Research (2014)
– International Journal of Urology (2016)
– 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
– THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY® – 2016 by AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, INC.
– THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY® – © 2012 by AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, INC.
– 2001 BJU International 849
– September – October, 2015 – Department of Urology, Federico II University, Naples, Italy; 2 Department of Urology, Hospital
SantaMaria delle Grazie, Naples, Italy
– International Journal of Urology (2014)
– Korean Journal of Urology – The Korean Urological Association, 2014
– 2016 International Society for Sexual Medicine
– Therapeutic Advances in Urology-Gruenwald
– World J Mens Health 2013 December 31
– 2016 Dr. Rob Gordon – Erectile Dysfunction & Shock Wave Therapy
– 2014 Scandinavian Journal of Urology
– 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
– Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016 – Urological Institute